Thursday, June 12, 2008

today is thursday . . . I mean "MUNDAY"!

I usually don't go out of my way to attend the daily sales meeting with the guys, but when I heard that there would be a guest speaker there and that it would be none other than the Chief Executive Officer of Pinnacle Security himself, Chris Munday, I had to go. He is the reason I personally believe so much in this company. I wasn't sure about the whole summer sales idea and whether or not I wanted to follow Casey out here to give it a shot, until I heard Munday speak at a "Super Saturday" event. He told compelling stories about how much he believes in and personally backs up Pinnacle. I then decided that if Casey really wanted to try sales that Pinnacle would be the company to go with. I guess you could say, he sold me on summer sales. He is probably one of the best motivational speakers ever. And today we had the privilege of hearing him speak to all of us on a more personal level as the Pittsburgh Pinnacle team. He spoke to us as if we were all on the same level as he is. He made us laugh with some of his stories and definitely motivated us with others. You can tell he really cares about the each and every one of us no matter how small a part we play in the company.

I think it's safe to say the we all really enjoyed him visiting us here in the "Burgh"!


{Chris Munday & Casey Barrus}


{Munday & the Pittsburgh group}


{on 3. 1. . 2. .3. .Munday!!}

2 comments:

Abs said...

My little brother, Dan "the Man" Bennett told me to check out this blog. I really like the shots of him modeling and playing bbk. Thanks for posting picts of him. It's been way too long since I've seen him in person. If you read this Daniel, I really love and miss you, you lurpy thing you!

P.S. I really like how you arrange your pictures. I could use some tips for my blog!

April said...

Girl, this blog is seriously amazing! I told Luke to totally talk it up at the meeting tomorrow because I know everybody will want to see it if they haven't yet. They need to all tell their mom's to have a look!